Don’t you just love this time of the year!!! Seeing people’s home all decorated nicely. The beautiful Christmas trees in the windows all lit up and the sounds of Christmas Carols, brings joy to my heart.
I remember, as a young juvenile delinquent, I would spend my time in the juvenile detention center looking through the Sears catalog. I would circle everything I wanted for Christmas. I would wait all year long for the opportunity to write Santa, telling him just how good I have been. But for some unknown reason, Santa would never give me the items I had on my wish list. I never did figure that out, hmmmmm. Oh well, I guess I have to resort to another way of getting my Christmas wish list filled…The FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT.
Here are a few things I am looking for this Christmas shopping season:
- Shoppers with multiple bags in their hands. You should plan your shopping excursion and limit the number of bags you have. If possible, take a friend with you.
- Shoppers who take items to their cars and go back into the mall to get more stuff. Once you leave the mall and make it safely to your car with your bags, go home and secure your gifts. Don’t make pit stops. You could come back to your car empty or gone.
- Shoppers who leave items in plain sight. Always lock your items in the trunk or make sure they are out of sight.
- Shoppers with bags from expensive stores. Take a plastic Target or Walmart bag with you. Buy your nice gift and put them in your cheap plastic bag if possible. You are less likely to be targeted.
- Shoppers who pulls out wads of cash to pay for their items. Take one credit card with you to shop with. If you are shopping online, get a prepaid card and use it.
- Shoppers with purses hanging off the shoulders. Get you a cross body bag when you are shopping. This is too difficult to snatch.
- People who look like an easy target. Stay alert at all times. This means no texting or talking on the phone while you are shopping. If you must text or talk, make sure you are in a safe and secure area.
I would like to leave you with this Carol. This is my favorite holiday song “A CRIMINAL MIND IS COMING TO TOWN”. Please sing along if you know the song. Maestro, A flat if you will. Hmmmm, me me me meeeeeee.
You better watch out…When buying your gifts… Make one mistake and I’m gonna shop lift…A Criminal’s Mind is Coming to Town.
I’ve made my list…I know I’m not wrong…I’ve checked Social Media…So I know you’re not home…A Criminal’s Mind is Coming to Town.
I see you when you’re slipping…Talking on your I Phone…Walking with your head in the clouds…You have no clue to what’s going on!
Ohhh, You better watch out…I’m looking to steal…I’ll take what you got…And you’ll still get the bill…A Criminal Mind is coming to TOWNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Thank you, Thank you very much. You’re so kind. I will be here all month!
A Criminal’s Mind
Don’t fall victim to criminals this Christmas Season, stay alert. Visit www.firstlawofnature.com to register for your concealed handgun license class. For more information call Michael at 832-452-1633.